Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smith Property Management - location

Options
  • 24-02-2009 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi everyone,
    Could someone tell me where is Smith Property Management office in Dunboyne located? It says Walterstown in the address. What is the street name? Any info about location would be highly appreciated - really need to pay them a visit..:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Moved to the Meath forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 incis

But the company manages a lot of properties in Balbriggan - maybe someone will know this info in this forum??

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Accomodation and property would be a much better forum for it.

Good Luck with them,I hope they are more helpful to you then they are in general.

Give them a call 01 8255423 and they can tell you an exact location.
    If it is out the country there may not be a street name.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Let me know which forum you'd like this in and I'll move it there :)

Maybe you could move it to accomodation and property forum? Thanks!
    We ordered the main door key from the apartment block, they sent us the wrong one!!! I reckon the only chance to get the right key this decade is to ask for it in person...confused.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

incis wrote: »
    Maybe you could move it to accomodation and property forum? Thanks!

Done. I've left a redirect in Meath too.

Mods, feel free to throw it back if there's any problems here :)

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Macers

Hi,

They are based in Dunboyne Industrial Estate and are contactable at the number perviously mentioned...

Industrial Estate...Thank you, Macers, that helps a lot!

Advertisement