Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good mma training or somthing in waterford

• 24-02-2009 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

anyone know of any "good" places to do some mma training in waterford, e.g places without any huge egos with people attached walking around.

Me and a friend want to do some, i have a few years ninjutsu training but thats about it, just someplace with a good atmosphere where we can get some really good stuff done.

thanks lads

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

I'd recommend Waterford Martial Arts. John McGrath is a good guy and there is a really welcoming atmosphere down there.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭j walsh

There's an MMA club up in the Westside business park, over Kavanagh's paint supplies, old kilmeaden road , they train monday's,wednesday's at half 7pm and friday's i think about 7pm.
    They train after us Waterford Muay Thai, and there's no bighead's up there , in fact there the nicest bunch of lads you could meet.
    Give them a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭irish fighter

Black hawk mma Pm for info :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭freebird23

I would also recomend Waterford Martial Arts, the dojo is top class and instructor's John McGrath and the rest of the GuysnGals are great. Top marks from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Thanks lads for all the info, might try the one at the westside buisness park as its in walking distance from my house, keep the suggestions coming though. thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭waterford mma

the guys in the westside business park are some of the friendliest people you'll meet. WMA by the park don't do mixed martial arts classes. when you say mma "or something", what do you mean by something? there are plenty of places to train boxing, kickboxing, thai boxing, brazillian jiujitsu, judo etc

Advertisement