Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darkfall Rollcall

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

They say first game month will be 33 days worth.
    Does that mean that there will be 2/3 days delay ?
    Presuming 30 days or max 31 days would be a standard game month.
    Maybe they are being nice and adding additional time, or maybe it's a sign of a wait to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

well im not gonna be waiting around all day like yesterday. Could easily be delayed a few days. Just gonna chill and check on it whenever.

When i try to install the new patch on the client that autodownloads, it says i dont have enough free space (about 250GB of space there). Maybe thats related to the bug.

Scratch that. It seems the servers are up and you can log into the client. Not sure if i can connect but im patching up right now.

EDIT: Ok patch didnt work again, says not enough disk space. Lot of people seem to be getting this.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

You sure are determined to get into the game, arent you? :D

I'm glad i stopped trying early last night. Had a good old sleep, and should be nice and rested for when (WHEN) the servers come online later today.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

For the not enough memory thing....

• Advertisement

Fooked

Seems you need to have at least 9GB on your windows partition of free space, no matter where you have darkfall or where you run or save the patch from. i had to uninstall a few stuff to get that.

Theres also a 400MB patch after the 128MB one.

I click on create new character in the server window but its just saying queuing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

If someone gets in could they tell me if max graphics,proper sound,weather has been enabled? Merci.

Well, at least its coming online. I'd say there will be absolutly massive queues later on though, especially once the americans start logging in.

I successfully logged in and created a character but my screen was filled with graphical artifacts, couldnt see a thing. what fux. And now it says patcher failed.

Gotta go to college in a minute so hope all is well when i come back (somehow i doubt it)

• Advertisement

Any updates from the non working crowd? Are the servers up yet? I'm hoping your silence is a sign that your playing the game...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

this is a bit stupid,
    considering they delayed releasing the game for a month for this exact reason.
    now i understand theres problems on launch day,
    all games have them,
    but this is a bit much,
    seems like pretty much nobody is getting on.

I take it its not working then :p

Ugh my fan was full of dust so my card was overheating, then i cant boot windows so i have to do recovery. god doesnt want me to play :(
    Didnt have trouble logging in though.

Kiith wrote: »
    I take it its not working then :p

i cant even buy the game at the moment.
    the website has been down since yesterday.

i have the game downloaded and installed waiting for my account to be activated.

Well, they did say that they were sold out, and that there had been delays in getting more copies available. So hopefully i'll be able to get in later tonight, as i've already bought it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Bunch of guildies have been playing all morning, I have had the 0 charge problem so still waiting for them to get it sorted. Frustrating as hell :(

Trying to poach a guildies account but its not going well :p

0 charge problem? Whats that about?

can anyone get onto the account management page?
    where you enter your credit card details.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Nope, page down since forever.

Missing vital game time!

• Advertisement

Woohoo, patching!!

Eh, ok. What the hell is going on? I cant actually do anything once i log in...and now im in a queue.

Ok, its a buggy mess at the moment, and i seem to be having a hard time hitting the invisible enemies, but for some reason i really like it.

Names Kiith Shadeguard (random name generator ftw)!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

well bottom line.... ust wait a few weaks before playing it. Its a good game, but let it settle down a bit. Developers are just have too much work, they just need time to sort it out.

I guess ill wait... it will be extreamly hard... but meh... got company of herus to keep me going for awile. And shooting mine wow giuldies in to face in CS :D

Ok im loving this. Once they fix the sync issue, it will be brilliant. Ran in after someone died, stole all their gear, and am now hitting people from 40 yards with magic missiles. Hilarious :)

Good Game ! :D

Pretty unplayable last night tho due to the syncing ( dont know if they fixed that yet ).

And Ye I also watched some poor guy die and stole all his stuff :D

Servers went down at some stage last night, and are still down. Downloaded two patches in the last 30 minutes or so, so hopefully they will have fixed some of the issues. Would love if they could be a bit more communicative with us though.

I have a theory... they gave me a reserved slot cause im like soooooo f**king awesome ! And the servers will stay offline until I go home from work and login.
    Ye... :D

Servers are back up, and sync issues are sorted. Time for some fun :)

oh noes, down again.

• Advertisement

Yup, unfortunatly. And i was in the middle of killing a troll, so i'll probably be dead and lose all my stuff. Super.

Advertisement