Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darkfall Rollcall

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Kiith wrote: »
    Had some great PvP fun earlier on, when we attacked a small hamlet with 6 or 7 players harvesting. There was 4 of us, decently armed, and they were mostly naked while harvesting, but was great fun (and got a fair bit of wood). We managed to sneak right up to their bank without being noticed, and killed two of them before they could do anything. Killed the others a few times as well, but then they called in reinforcements, and we had a running battle back to our city. As we got closer to home, we got a few more people, and killed them one last time.

Good times...although i am -100 alignment now, after ganking a few of them :pac:
    Haha. Well if we sort you out with a mount you can join the Irish cavalry division of the Homeless. We'll probably be heading to Orks or Alfar areas tonight or tomorrow at some point.

Spent about 5 hours there ganking all and sundry. Made a few thousand gold and 50+ alignment each :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

i got in!:D
    see ya in there when the servers are back up.
    will post my name when i create the character.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Ya, i definitly need to get myself a mount. They are what, 300g? I have about 200 i think, so i might try and farm some tomorrow. Are there any mobs near us that are soloable and drop money? I know the bears are killable, but they dont drop gold afaik.

Also want to pick up bowcrafting tomorrow though, so i'll see which one i can get. Want to start using bows soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭Sarn

If you have steedgrass I'll tame you a horse for free. Otherwise I sell them for 250 g. Just /tell Sarn Kalrane. I tend to lightly spam the race chat every now and then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Get a sickle and pray. Even if you don't use the random herbs you get the berries are real handy to have.

I'm so hooked on this game. Had my first real taste of PvP since beta last night and oh how it was good.

- Euseka Challenge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

Funky wrote: »
    Get a sickle and pray. Even if you don't use the random herbs you get the berries are real handy to have.

- Euseka Challenge

I got 3 steed grass today, 2 of those within 5 minutes of each other :cool:

Diabhal Drakon, Olaf Hammerfist and Ferociter Velocite rshould all be able to make you a mount at some stage. Also if you speak to someone Captain or higher about it, you should be able to put the steedgrass into the bank and take a mount out... someone would be along at some point later to convert it to a mount anyways ;)

Is there any crafting/harvesting guides out there? I really have no idea how most of the game works, and wouldnt mind putting my time in work to better use...

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    i got in!:D
    see ya in there when the servers are back up.
    will post my name when i create the character.
    Gimme a shout on Nunca Naraic if you are rolling Human, Elf or Dwarf and are looking for a decent band of focused beggars, thieves and layabouts or a PM on boards if you prefer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

I'm Ferociter Velociter in Darkfall.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

Anyone making good money harvesting or crafting.

Ive just been harvesting plants and doing herbalism and it kind of sucks for cash and the potions arent much use either (the minor ones anyway).

Anyone got lesser magic 50 and got some decent spells ?

Have the servers been down all day? I havent been able to connect since early this afternoon :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

Weird, i think they were down for a while but i was playing this evening for a couple of hours.

Ya, apparently servers are up and running, but i'm still getting the error. Dont know whats going on.

Great, reinstalling it didnt fix it. And its working on my laptop, so I dont have a ****ing clue whats going on. And its not my firewall before anyone says anything :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

my names Efuf Bumbandit in game

Dont know if any of you guys were around last night about 12am GMT but man what an epic fight :)

And I've found that farming bears etc. for leather and then selling the leather for 3gp each adds up pretty fast. You skin the bears and they turn into 8 leather each, some meat and some teeth. The teeth are used for some weapon crafted sword and so would probably sell pretty decently too.

Finally Kiith, try the Aventurine support service. It's pretty awful, but might be able to help you out a bit.

People are generally always looking out for cheap leather as it's used for armourcraftin, tailoring and bowyercrafting.

Ivan wrote: »
    Finally Kiith, try the Aventurine support service. It's pretty awful, but might be able to help you out a bit.
    I cant even send them a support request. The support form gives me a 'DUE TO A SECURITY ISSUE THIS EXECUTION HAS STOPPED. CONTACT YOUR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR' error message.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Any progress Kiith?

Ya, finally managed to get it working yesterday. Went online, changed my password, and then tried to login. Wasnt able to, even though i could on the forums and the account management page. Then went and tried the old password (which i had just changed), and it worked. Strange.

Working this weekend, so havent had a chance to play yet. Will be on tomorrow though.

• Advertisement

6 hour ques... awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

been trying to sign up for an account, unable to buy the account though, shop closed. :(

zekiel wrote: »
    been trying to sign up for an account, unable to buy the account though, shop closed. :(

Shop only opens mon-fri for about an hour a day. Well that was last week. Now the server is almost full and they will not be selling anymore this week AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

ahh, well that sucks :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

Tyrant^ wrote: »
    Shop only opens mon-fri for about an hour a day. Well that was last week. Now the server is almost full and they will not be selling anymore this year AFAIK.

Fixed it for ya. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

still trying to get into this, not trying to hard just missed the shop on monday :( hopefully will open again soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

just got in now rolled alfar =D

Advertisement