Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Weirdness at Shannon

• 24-02-2009 11:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭

Ok, is it my installation of FSX or is this common to everyone, the position of the terminal building at Shannon? Ok, I parked the 747 you can barely see in the shot (it's actually Air Force 1!), but the other planes were already there when I landed.

Oh and something which makes it even more weird is that the little service truck you can see just to the right at the top of the picture proceeded to drive around to the tail of the 747 and then vanish into the building!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Its your AFCAD for shannon (Or whatever the FSx equivilant is)

You need to get airport facilitator X and move the parking stands back out of the terminal

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Shamrock883

looks like shannon alright :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

OK, I've installed Airport Facilitator and managed to see the AFCAD file. There isn't a whole lot of room to move the parking slots - if I move them back to clear the terminal, planes won't be able to pass behind each other. I'd prefer to be able to move the terminal instead, but I can't see the terminal. Do I need a different program to adjust that?

Mike

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

I've managed to sort it out - it seems that there was another shannon file "intruding" and causing problems. I've now gotten back to the original (I presume) layout and have made one or two additions - airbridge, etc.

Advertisement