Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Kennel

Options
  • 24-02-2009 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am looking for somewhere to get a good-quality, reasonably priced kennel for our medium sized dog during the warmer months, but anywhere I've looked they seem to be really expensive or else bad quality!

Anyone found the perfect kennel for their dog?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭gypsygirl

The kennels I have for my two are like igloos, bought them in Tallaght Petshop, a bit pricey at 120 yoyos each but thats for the very largest size. I would def reccommend them as they are totally weather-proof, I've had mine for about 4 yrs and the only maintainence is hosing them out about 3 or 4times a year. Much better value in the long run than a wooden one. My dogs are outdoor dogs most of the time so I have their kennels inside a shed for maximum shelter. I've had wooden kennels in the past but they need to be replaced every few years.

Advertisement