Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overdraft available?

Options
  • 24-02-2009 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I apologise if this will seem like a silly question, but banking and finance isn't my strongest area of knowledge.
    I have a current account open with Perm. tsb. I own a laser card and heard that you can get a 100 euro overdraft on it.
    Is that true?
    If it is, how do I go about getting it, do I just apply at the bank?
    Thank you in advance

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,919 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

You don't get an overdraft on your laser card, it is on your current account. Best bet is call into your local branch and apply. They'll be able to explain the Ts&Cs to you before hand so you can make an informed choice on whether or not you want an overdraft facility.

Advertisement