Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help.... urgently need t shirts printed

Options
  • 25-02-2009 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

I was left in charge of getting 8 t shirts printed, we need them for thursday. I was left in charge of them, and basically cocked up the order and now they wontbe ready until friday...... by this stage i'll be on the Aran Islands. (T shirts are for ted fest)

Does anyone know of anywhere that does t shirt printing on the spot / fairly quickly before i'm lyched by my friends!!!
    Thanks in advance!!!!

FAiling that, has anyone ever used transfer paper ina printer and how did it turn out?

user_online.gifreport.gif post_thanks.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

If your coming through Galway, try Elverys Sports in the Headford Road retail park, if they arent too busy they should be able to sort you out but maybe you should ring ahead just incase coz if one of the lads from the print shop isnt working or on that day you could find yourself stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

There's a place in the Ilac centre beside the Parnell St enterance

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭grind gremlin

place in ilac is place i've ordered them through. hoping they can have them thursday but if not i'll have to order them somewhere else or do them myslef. Just worried how they'll look with transfer paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

second floor me stephen's green shopping centre . They seen to be good . Been there for years

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭grind gremlin

thats other branch of same company so won't be able to get them there either :(
    Cheers for the help though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

Transfers are okay, if they are just for the weekend. The are useless with wear but if you can't find someone to do them then it will be grand! better than turning up with nothing!

Hope you get it sorted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭ilovecars

regina in permanentbrand.com she is in dublin..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I need a printing job done too if anybody fancies it.Its a load of A3 black and white pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭ryoishin

Theres a shop on camden st that puts photos onto t-shirts.

Advertisement