Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannibal Corpse bargains on CDWOW

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

No matter how cheap they are there's not a chance in hell I'd ever shop from cdwow again, a joke of a company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Really?Ive used them alot and have always been happy with their service.I had an issue last year when I bought the new release of Salo.Didnt receive it,complained,they shipped another one,didnt receive that so they credited me for the full amount.Best thing is that both DVDs arrived the day after I got my refund.They just went a little astray during shipping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

That's fair enough I suppose, they must have improved since I used them last.

I'd ordered a few cds off them last year, after about 3 weeks they hadn't arrived. I emailed them and there was no response. Emailed them again and they insised they were shipped and they'd be with me shortly. Another week or so had passed so I emailed them again and it turns out they never had the items in stock in the first place and weren't planning on getting them in again (they were never going to ship them to me), even after taking the money from my account. There was absolutely no way of knowing from the website if what you were buying was in stock or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Man I wouldn't trust that as far as I could throw it. Kill goes from 15 to 13 then to 7 all in the same page! I think it's too good to be true, or someones' taking the p!ss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

I have em all anyway (paid between 15 and 22 quid for each :mad: ) but thought some people here would be interested.Would like to know if its a fcuk up on their end though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭NiallMH

nedtheshed wrote: »
    For some reason a few of Cannibal Corpses albums are available on CDWOW at the minute for €6.99 each with free delivery and the new one - Evisceration Plague is there for €5.99.:confused:

Heres the link.

http://www.cdwow.ie/search?query=cannibal+corpse&category=all

Too bad they make me wanna vomit lol , Still good prices tho ;)

Advertisement