Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Phone show 23rd Feb 09,wat vid were they talking about

• 25-02-2009 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Does any1 know what video they were talking about on the 23rd feb 2009 on the Adrian Kennedy Phone Show??

They talked about a video for about 20 mins n wouldn tell any1 what the video was??

Twas very annoying.

Any info would be appreciated

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

I heard they were talking about a guy who drilled through his balls. Or one of them. That's all i heard though.

It was very unprofessional IMO. On radio, to talk about a video or something without actually telling the listener what it was is a big NO NO!!!

Wrecked my head for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 DjSeanyC

Cheers thanks man..

Was just curisoty, I didn't see the point in talking about something that not many people knew what they were on about..

More important things going on in this country than a bloke drilling a ball or two to be honest:):)

Thanks for the info..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Was he hoping to find oil/gold/platinum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 DjSeanyC

Ha Ha prob but as the old saying goes different strokes for different folks n all that:L:L

I'd prefer the more suttle approach :L

Advertisement