Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

were would u go

Options
  • 25-02-2009 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

im travelling back from killarney to dublin and i want to stay over in a town on the way back any one u might recommend from these :

MITCHELSTOWN, KILLKENNY,TIPPERARY ,CLONMEL, CARRICK ON SUIR , WATERFORD ?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭faolteam

help:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

faolteam wrote: »
    im travelling back from killarney to dublin and i want to stay over in a town on the way back any one u might recommend from these :

MITCHELSTOWN, KILLKENNY,TIPPERARY ,CLONMEL, CARRICK ON SUIR , WATERFORD ?????
    Not one of those towns are on the Killarney to Dublin route! As long as you stay away from Newcastle West at night, anywhere is good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Birdhill, Nenagh, Roscrea, Limerick, Ballina(just off the N7),

Anywhere in Tipp is nice. The countryside is pretty in this county. I'm not been biased because I'm from Tipp. The New M7 that's opening in November will show you the fantastic views.

Anywhere around Lough Derg is nice:)
    The N21 is far more direct than going the N72 way.

Advertisement