Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ES General lockdown

Options
  • 25-02-2009 2:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

Picking up from the help desk comment by Seamus... has the ES forum been closed? Its only one area of the forum that's been affected and usually problems get rectified quickly.....so what's the score? Are we all being investigated in the morning? :eek: :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

it seems the forum has fallen off the map somehow. Its not even showing up under the Soc category. I was only able to get here by clicking on the link on my profile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭Paulzx

Just got here exactly the same way. Thought it had been shut down for good when the link was gone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

Seamus has sorted it out now for us. I think an honourary position is due to him!!!

The link within the Soc category will appear again tomorrow. Hopefully :pac:

/sorry Seamus, couldnt resist

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement