Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaked Killzone 2 Ad

Options
  • 25-02-2009 2:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

Sorry lads, can't get the embed to work since its not a YouTube link.

If your interested in the exclusive video, check it out here.

:P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I think thats a pretty poor joke actually. I only bit that even threatened a smile out of me was the backwards DS3 moment.

Reminded me of this for no real reason

EDIT: Won't let me Embed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YT07N7jamk&feature=PlayList&p=AA6726F8B29105B2&index=11

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

noodler wrote: »
    I think thats a pretty poor joke actually. I only bit that even threatened a smile out of me was the backwards DS3 moment.

Reminded me of this for no real reason

It's not even similar to a big white square.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Cosmonaut

I dunno Denis, I was going for the whole white square thing.

Thanks for the honest feedback man, theres a reason this went up on its own and not in the show. Nice way to spend a Tuesday regardless. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Well I can actually think of a way in which a big white square would somehow be appropriate or similiar for your video...but it would probably be too low brow.

Unless you're quite low brow??? No? Forget it then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Cosmonaut

Well we did create a video about eye ejaculation, so yes, low-brow would probably be an approapriate gauge of our intellegence :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement