Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Builder required for small job

Options
  • 25-02-2009 8:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get quotes from builders for the removal of a load bearing wall and the fitting of a steal to the point of it being plastered over.

If your interested, contact me and I will arrange a time for you to come and give me an obligation free quote for the job ?

Area : Clondalkin, Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

I had lads do an extension for me....Will send you a pm so you can ring them to get a quote...They live southside so near enough to you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Bec76

you could check out www.pcorbettconstruction.ie did an attic conversion for us and then an extension for my friend. Paul is a nice guy to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

Thanks for the information - I now have a few good contacts to go on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Purelyfit

Hiya, I can recommend a really good builder just outside Dublin, they are really competitive and very neat with their work. A lot of people I know have used them as well. Call Richie on 086 8364551 and he'll sort you out. Hope this helps. Janet.

Advertisement