Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to repair GHDs in Cork City?

Options
  • 25-02-2009 9:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi guys, My GHDs are broken; I think they just needs a new plug. Does anyone know of a good electrical repair shop in Cork City. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

what's a ghd?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Bill-e wrote: »
    what's a ghd?

I'm gonna 'guess' it means "Good Hair Day" - an over priced hair straightener I believe...ahem!

There is a place on George's Quay, they will definitely have a look at it for you.
    Alternatively you can ring Peter Mark, they are the agent for GHDs in Ireland so they may be able to help you...

you see, I listen to my wife!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭theo2008

Sorry, yes they are GHD hair straighteners - I just presumed it was universal language! Cool, thanks for the info, I'll check that out. I cannot have another bad hair day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

..you don't know how to change a plug? *confused*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 nhore

i got my GHD fixed by a lad in Dublin, i posted it to him, he fixed it and he posted it back i got it 3 days later for €20 i was delighted! it wasn't the plug wrong with mine it was a fault that is in alot of ghd's! my friend also got her's fixed she had stood on her ghd and it broke in half and he was able to fix it. pm me if you want his contact details... or his ad is on adverts.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 murtaep1

theo2008 wrote: »
    Hi guys, My GHDs are broken; I think they just needs a new plug. Does anyone know of a good electrical repair shop in Cork City. Thanks.

I have used these guys before they are quick and very reasonable on their repair prices,

You just text, email or ring them and they give you a ball park price over the phone. I posted my GHD to them and they had it back to me in 1 week.

I then paid through a paypal link on there website page.
    GHD REPAIR IRELAND
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/GHD-Repair-Ireland/108389919251216?ref=hl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Goldstein

Handy, now all they need is a time machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭cordub

Hi you can
    get them fixed up near cork airport .I left mine up there and got them back a week later just google ghd repairs cork :)

7B Airways Technology Park Ballygarvan Cork Co. Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭cordub

theo2008 wrote: »
    7B Airways Technology Park Ballygarvan Cork Co. Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Jon_459

They found that time machine then ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement