Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drogheda landlord

Options
  • 25-02-2009 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

i am trying to find out some information on a landlord in drogheda and would like to know if anyone has had an dealings with him , I have contacted him about a complaint about a house he has rented out on the road where i live and have been fobbed off to date. His surname is Kelly , as far as i am aware he have several houses rented out around drogheda so i was wondering if anyone had dealt with him and found him helpfull or not, given his response to my first call last week i am reluctant to call again :( but there is every chance i may have just caught him at a bad time.:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

www.prtb.ie

If he has several houses it's likely he is registered.
    Maybe you'll find something.

Hey, hold off paying your rent for 2-3 days and he'll contact you ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 5oaksdrogheda

hey , thanks, ive tried prtb just now but he isnt resistered.
    i dont rent from him, he has a house rented out where i live and there is a bit of odd stuff going on. nothing major just not very nice when one is living in what used to be a quiet cul de sac.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

If its antisocial behaviour- or suspicious in nature- report it to the Gardai. A few visits from the local constabulary might make him a little more amenable to talking.

Also- there are a prescribed fines for failure to register with the PRTB. He might be bolshie- but its worth your while reminding him of his legal obligation in this respect.

S.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 5oaksdrogheda

Thanks, the PRTB did say that i would be of interest to them if i was sure of the name, so hopfully someone on here will know who it is im talking about and confirm in for me in a pm or something. fingers crossed.

Advertisement