Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skyfest 2009 Waterford

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/st-patricks-day/100000-see-town-lit-up-by-skyfest-1674041.html

They really are pushing the 100k thing. I don't believe it myself.

Although, I was one of the foolish ones who thought the fireworks woulda taken centre stage AFTER the lotto draw. Needless to say, I was running cans in hand down the scotch quay at half seven.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭DaveJac

fire works were good, but think the crowd was over estimated unless they were all on the ferrybank side

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Surprised nobody picked up on the "town" headline. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

kensutz wrote: »
    Surprised nobody picked up on the "town" headline. :pac:
    In before the lock. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Its alright lads don't panic. If you just direct your attention to the 3rd paragraph.
    All afternoon the crowds poured into Waterford in anticipation of the event, with trains, buses and cars bringing torrents of people to the carnival city.

Phew, that was close:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Here's Mine.

7E2FC4D2558C4A8FBAD8B02E18500E8E-800.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Elle Victorine

KingLoser wrote: »
    Although, I was one of the foolish ones who thought the fireworks woulda taken centre stage AFTER the lotto draw. Needless to say, I was running cans in hand down the scotch quay at half seven.

No no I thought as much too....except we were behind the stage at Jordans so a lot of the bottom of the fireworks were missed and all the bands :mad:

Advertisement