Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yourlenses.ie

Options
  • 25-02-2009 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

Hi there,

I've used "yourlenses.ie" for ordering contacts 4 or 5 times over the last couple of years and never had any problem with them. I always received my order in about 5 working days.
    This tiem I have though - I ordered my usual type and amount of lenses 20 days ago (13 working days), but I still haven't received them yet. Two emails to their customer support, but no reply, not even an auto acknowledgement mail. I called their phoneline, but i get a message telling me the opening hours (8am - 4pm) and to call back during these hours - but I have been calling them within these hours, taking account of time difference (offices are in Sweden). This has made me a little nervous, and was wondering if anyone has had the same problem recently with the site?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement