Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky+ and Second Tv

• 25-02-2009 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,

I purchased a one for all TV Link pack. I followed the instructions and hooked up the second tv. The problem is with the eye, when I have the Sky+ remote it still does not change the Sky Channels, I have the power turned on at the RF output and also reset this and turned it on again. Is there anything else I missing here???? Its wrecking my head, I am beginning to think it does not work. Is there a LED light supposed to come on the eye? I think there might not be no power going to the TV Link box? Any help out there???

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yes, the TVLink should have a lit LED when it's receiving power.

Is the cable feeding the second TV coming directly from RF2 output on back of SKY+ box? Is the cable coming to second TV via an isolated wallsocket (they can be identified by having a green circuit at the back)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Barry T

Yes the coaxial cable is going directly from the RF2 output to the Tv Link box. I even put the Tv link box directly into the 2nd tv to see if the LED light would come on.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Try plugging the TVLink directly into the back of the Skybox, see if the LED lights up. That'll rule whether it's your cable run that's at fault.

Advertisement