Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Japan Holiday

• 25-02-2009 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

Hi
    I'm just wondering would anyone have any idea how much money total flights and all you would need to for say about 3 weeks to a month in japan say travelling to tokyo, osaka and kyoto? I've looked online and cheapest flights i've found are around 900.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

I'm booking flights to Japan soon, looking for economy from Dublin to Narita. Anyone have any advice on who to go with? Would be much appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 okonomiyaki

I'm flying home from Japan in March. I'm going with British Airways, at the moment they are really cheap, and have some good baggage deals. my flight is 660 euro. Its the cheapest I've seen in a long time. I'm flying Narita to London then Dublin. I went home six months ago too and it cost me 1200 euro. Big difference so shop around, try different dates etc. Japans main holidays are the same for the whole country so Golden week in spring and Obon in august are really expensive times for flights and accomodation throughout Japan.

Fecking hell. I'm getting 1200-1300 lol must keep looking!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,586 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Try KLM, they're usually one of the cheapest.

Try KLM, they're usually one of the cheapest.

Yeah, they've given me best quote so far @1100.

edit: Virgin Atlantic now @964

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭deathronan

Tristram wrote: »
    Yeah, they've given me best quote so far @1100.

edit: Virgin Atlantic now @964

Try Air France, €650 return form Shannon for the month of June

Booked by flights last night, came in about a grand. Problem was the dates. I'm heading for a few months so that knocked the price up a tad :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I flew with Air France in May of last year. Flights came to about the €600 mark. Pretty good deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

I went to the USIT office when booking mine and they got me a really good deal with Air France. Was about €300 cheaper than any other quote

Advertisement