Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

video edit

Options
  • 25-02-2009 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

hows it going i'm trying to edit a video for work. Ive taken a video on a camcorder and i'm trying to mix it in with a avi animation...The problem is the videos play fine separatly but then starts getting shakey when mixed together.. the cam video is in .mod format and im using cyberlink powerdirector v7

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭101001

brmccfc wrote: »
    hows it going i'm trying to edit a video for work. Ive taken a video on a camcorder and i'm trying to mix it in with a avi animation...The problem is the videos play fine separatly but then starts getting shakey when mixed together.. the cam video is in .mod format and im using cyberlink powerdirector v7

Firstly does it skip when you are playing it in the time-line? Have you tried exporting it? If not try exporting it and see if the skipping still occurs.

You could try editing in another programme is that and option? Most editing programmes won't do the .mod. I assume it was a jvc camera I've dealt with them a few times before normally you can just change the extension deleting the .mod and changing it to .mpg then it should be importable into any editing programme. Sometimes it loses the audio alternatively you can use the cyberlink to export as an mpg.

Hope something there helps. If it is any cosolation I found the cyberlink programmes on the disk hellish to work with

Advertisement