Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos in Omni is it a shop or distribution centre?

Options
  • 25-02-2009 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I'm not that familiar with north Dublin. My question is that next week I need to go to Argos on a business trip and I would like to know if there is a Argos shop or distribution center in Omni Dublin?.

your help is much appreciated.

rgds
    zeppi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

According to their website there is no store in Omni.

See store locator map here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

I was told there is a store opening soon in Omni

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

dubmick wrote: »
    I was told there is a store opening soon in Omni
    Source? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Bluetonic wrote: »
    Source? ;)

Maybe someone just told him. What more verifiable source would one need these days? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Hill Billy wrote: »
    Maybe someone just told him. What more verifiable source would one need these days? ;)
    hearsay-431x300.jpg :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

A friend of mine has a interview today for a new Argos "in Santry". Don't know whether it is in the omni or just nearby.

If no one heard of it perhaps it's a distribution centre? Don't take my word on that though.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭git_ireland

Lads there is a new one being built at the moment. due to open soon enough.
    it is being built where homebase used to be, was in KFC the other night and saw a big sign stating that fact.

Git

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Yep theyre building and argos plus where homebase used to be, between the golf shop and eddie rockets, saw the sign myself while tucking into a fully loaded meal from kfc :D

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Zeppi

cheers lads, so I can't miss it.

rgds
    zeppi

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

Yep, I know a lad who got a job there, it will be opening end of april.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Megstah92

Does anyone know how to apply for a job in the new Argos, Santry? Part Time work that is ..

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

All the positions have been filled, they got their staff about two months ago, and they have been trained in another store for the last month.

Aside from that, it opens tomorrow, Thursday, should be good.

Advertisement