Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to get lock on car changed?

• 25-02-2009 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

I've no idea what mechanic would be best for this? The lock on the Ford Ka boot needs changing, I'd brought it back to the dealer but they are shockingly bad, they lost parts, forgot parts or didn't do their part :mad:

Anyone car to recommend a place in Waterford city that changes locks on cars?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭j walsh

Derek and Brian Carey (mechanics) in Thomas st are brilliant 051 877968.
    give them a try.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

BravoGolf wrote: »
    I've no idea what mechanic would be best for this? The lock on the Ford Ka boot needs changing, I'd brought it back to the dealer but they are shockingly bad, they lost parts, forgot parts or didn't do their part :mad:

Anyone car to recommend a place in Waterford city that changes locks on cars?

best advise trade it on 4 another wan,its time too go yeno lol,dealears with theree over heads to keep in business,,,,,,,,,,,, fecin rip off joch on d discovery channel will tell u dat lol;) ya dont see ricky messing with door locks lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

best advise trade it on 4 another wan,its time too go yeno lol,dealears with theree over heads to keep in business,,,,,,,,,,,, fecin rip off joch on d discovery channel will tell u dat lol;) ya dont see ricky messing with door locks lol

Do you speak proper English? as I haven't a clue what you are talking about...

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭j walsh

Your not alone there Robtri :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Ya might as well get it done in the ford garage because they will stock the parts you need.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭BravoGolf

Thanks guys for the helpful replies. I tried going back to the actual dealer but they're unbelievably useless with regards to my car. I'll go with the Thomas St. chaps, they seem much more helpful over the phone at least ;)

Advertisement