Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So.. Its 25th anyone got darkfall?

• 25-02-2009 1:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭

So i made account, activated it, and now it asks me all CC info. But its not even saying about how much it will charge me. And if ill buy it now, will i be play it now aswell? are servers up lads?

Really whana start playing it, but dont whant to run in to fire with mine pants down!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Pre-orders are all gone, and servers are supposed to be and running at some stage today. They also said that they will release more copies today, but we'll have to see. http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055497251

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

well i heard that preorder thingy is fake. Its not sold out. Just a way to get all zergs of the back.

I think ill wait, when see a servers go actually up. then i buy stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Servers wont be up till Evening time today they said. So could be evening time in Greece they mean.

You end up paying around €50 in total. You might have a hard time getting a copy atm too. Once you do you'll have to download the client. (You can do that allready I think)
    The shop is temporarily off.
    You have successfully pre-ordered Darkfall.
    You will be able to download the Darkfall Installer before the launch date. The download will be available HERE
    Please note that you will not be able to enter the game before Darkfall's launch on February 25th 2009
    Do you want to cancel the Prorder?

Pre-Order Cancellation: If you want to cancel the Darkfall pre-order you will not be able to play Darkfall on the launch date, and you will forfeit the initial payment.

Advertisement