Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

February 24, 2009 President Obama's Address to Congress

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Pocono Joe

So it wasn’t just me that got a kick out of the Pot-Top Dynamic Duo of Botox/Surgery Lab Rats sitting behind Obama during his speech to Congress. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Pocono Joe wrote: »
    So it wasn’t just me that got a kick out of the Pot-Top Dynamic Duo of Botox/Surgery Lab Rats sitting behind Obama during his speech to Congress. :eek:

It was hilarious. O'Reilly and Dennis Miller had a great time making fun of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,297 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I think everybody did, to be fair.

Steering us a little back on substance: Bobby Jindal

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=219495&title=Bobby-Jindal%27s-Republican-Response

"Bobby Jindal responds to Barack Obama's speech by addressing Americans like children."

I think he really sunk himself by mocking Volcano Monitoring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Overheal wrote: »
    I think everybody did, to be fair.

Yeah they did. Even the usually Pro-Obama networks played it fair [except MSNBC for some reason] they were all getting a kick out of her doing that. She must have thought she was in the studio audience for once of those talk shows and the "Cheer" light kept going off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Pocono Joe

The problem is our cold war systems are getting heavily overused, and are wearing out. We need replacements for them, not to get rid of them!

NTM

Well NTM... when they’ve got things like $600 million to buy new cars for government workers to worry about, you may just have to make do with what you’ve already got. :(

comedy-images-funding-solution-May07-490.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement