Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness Storehouse

Options
  • 25-02-2009 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭

Hi

Thinking of going to the Guinness Storehouse this Sunday with the g/friend. How long should I allow for the tour?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Quaver

I reckon 2 hours should be about enough, I've been several times and it's well worth a visit, you can wander at your own pace, and there's always the sky bar to rest in afterwards and enjoy the views of the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

It's a brainwashing tour with the glory at the top...

2 hours more than enough :)

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭overthebridge

I'm travelling up to Dublin with my girlfriend in April and am very keen to see the guinness brewery. I have heard great reviews about it.
    Was just wondering whats the best way to buy tickets for it. I have heard that it's cheaper to buy/book online beforehand. Has anybody any experience of this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Zatman

you dont have to pre-book. think its same prices if you buy at the door. Personally wouldnt recommend it to anybody unless your an avid Guinness fan as its too expensive.
    Try the Jameson tour much better and cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

You do get 10% off if you book online, i.e. EUR 1,50. And can skip the queue. Btw I think, it's a quite interesting tour.

http://www.guinness-storehouse.com/TicketSelection.aspx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭overthebridge

cheers lads..i'll go with the guinness tour i think. jameson makes me go mad lol

Advertisement