Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mobile Broadband

• 25-02-2009 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi, Im looking to get mobile broadband and am not sure which to go for.
    I use Vodafone for work and its quite slow, my sister has three which she also finds slow. I hear Meteor are bringing one out but does anyone have any view on o2?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I tried Vodafone too, and found it useless. I've been using O2 for the last few months, it's not perfect but it's a world better than Vodafone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Check out the Midband Forum within the Tech / Net & Comms / Broadband forum.

It all depends on the area you are living in. Check out the respective sites too as they show the areas with best coverage.

eg http://www.vodafone.ie/coverage/index.jsp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

It'll vary greatly depending on your location, whilst Voda might be great in one location it may not be the same case a few miles down the road.

Your best bet is to avail of the trials they all offer and see what is best for your particular location. If you're not happy cancel within the
    cooling off period and try the others.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Moved from laptops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Unless you need Mobility, get real broadband.

• Advertisement
Advertisement