Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fas course

Options
  • 25-02-2009 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Starting a fas course soon but I dont think i'll be able to make the tues-fri of the first week. I will make the registration on the monday, and at a stretch could make tues-fri from 9-12 only. Was just wondering what would happen with regards to payments if you are absent from FAS, and what are the possibilities of taking 4 half days in the first week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

they will dock you for the hours you weren't there. They cant stop you taking 4 half days in the first week but it will be highly frowned upon. I would let them know as soon as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭minty16

Sound. Do you think I would be better off going in from 9-12 or not going in at all ? Also I have not rang to accept yet so would it be a good idea to let them know when I ring to accept or could they just tell me to **** off ? :D Thanks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

I'd say go in from 9-12 and say it to them when you accept

Advertisement