Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know where I can get a Pestle & Mortar?

• 25-02-2009 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi
    Does anyone know where I can get a Pestle & Mortar? I live in Firhouse near Tallaght so if anyone knows of somewhere nearby that would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Can you not look when you go shopping?

Tesco and HomeStore and More have loads of them....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

TK Maxx usually has great ones for seriously cheap, dont know Firhouse/Tallaght though so I dont know how good that is to you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

I got a really good stone one in Tesco's a while back. Good quality and decent price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

Hi
    Does anyone know where I can get a Pestle & Mortar? I live in Firhouse near Tallaght so if anyone knows of somewhere nearby that would be great.

Yo, I got a great one recently in the Asian shop right beside the luas stop at Jervis Street, about €20, its top quality, very very heavy.
    It sits out in Firhouse now (a present for cookery shy brother)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,054 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Shopped for one recently in Cork and
    +1 on TKMax.
    Choice of several, good and cheap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

Avoca in Rathcoole have them - if that's considered local

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Sonic Sarah

Checked two Tesco's Dundrum and Tallaght, couldn't find any. Asked the staff they said they had none. Next stop Home Store :)

Keyzer wrote: »
    Can you not look when you go shopping?

Tesco and HomeStore and More have loads of them....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

i got mine in tesco it was a tesco finest one... twas cheap and cheerful

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Tipsygypsy

Got mine in Tesco too, cost 9.99 or similar, and its a great heavy granite type thing.

Advertisement