Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for someone

• 25-02-2009 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi, i am looking for a guy who i met on holiday about 5 years ago he is from Cavan, we were in Gran Canaria I need to find him urgently

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Thats the longest pregnancy I've heard of!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

www.google.com

I think if your for real you may need to post more info :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 want2share

its not about pregnancy or anything like that i have to ask this guy something. we met about 5 years ago and i know he is from cavan, he was with a big group of friends from Cavan also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭celt262

want2share wrote: »
    hi, i am looking for a guy who i met on holiday about 5 years ago he is from Cavan, we were in Gran Canaria I need to find him urgently

Could you be anymore vague?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Gadjodilo

This thread has to be a joke. However, I'll saunter in every now and again to see how farcical it gets.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

its not about pregnancy or anything like that i have to ask this guy something. we met about 5 years ago and i know he is from cavan, he was with a big group of friends from Cavan also

Your username is very deceptive - you will need to share with us more information if you really want an answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

i was in Granada a few years ago. erm i wasnt with a large group of friends though. any help?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

Im not sure, but it may or may not have been me, or someone else, or a fella who was friends with a second cousin of my uncles grandson on my mothers side?
    But then again, I could be mistaken...but Im not sure of that either...:P:P:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

It definitely wasn't me :p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

OK, if anyone has any info they can PM the OP with the details.

want2share, if you have info to add to this thread that will help people identify the person you're looking for PM me and we can discuss.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement