Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alphawave Broadband

Options
  • 25-02-2009 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hi
    Has anyone here used Alphawave Wireless Broadband my sister is living outside Kilmacthomas,Co Waterford but to far from eircom exchange or is
    there any other providers in that area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

never used or heard of them. Installation fee is fairly steep, and it's very basic broadband for the price

but if she has no other option...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055454743&highlight=alphawave

^^ have a look at this thread.

I think vodafone are giving 7 day trials of their mobile broadband, might be worth a look also. €30 for 7.2Mbps, again this depends on signal etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭martin12

Ok thanks for that I will check it out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭Some_Person

Not sure if they cover Killmacthomas, most of the time the service is good now, have a voip phone on it and game on it too etc.

Advertisement