Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BF:BC multiplayer

• 25-02-2009 6:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭

Just getting this game tomorrow so anyone up for some online action over the weekend ?? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Im always up for a few games... send me a message if Im online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

mise wrote: »
    Im always up for a few games... send me a message if Im online
    Will do mate, anyone else interested, maybe we could get a squad setup ?? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I play it every day, its the reason I got an xbox 360.

I play it every day, its the reason I got an xbox 360.
    Cool, a fellow bf2 fan I see :D Whats your gamertag ??

SpookyDon

I am on most days. but weekends im on a lot more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

I got it today as it was cheap so add Danteire if ya need another very noobish gun for some games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

Might pick this game up as I was a big fan of BF2 on the pc. Anyone know where it can be got cheap?
    Cheers

I should have the game next week so I'll give everyone a shout when I get it.

@DingDong
    Gamesnash.com although they're not the cheapest you'll get it within a day or two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭coady

Love this game....

Xbox live name = coadyd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

downloading the map packs now then ill be online, havnt played this game in ages so it should be fun

GT: TacticalSpud

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 daaaaaaavehow

got it for 30blips in gamestop secondhand in dundrum

30 quid well spent then I paid 70 for it the day it came out and it owes me nothing. I still play it to death 8 months later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

€28.99 on Gamesnash seems like good value

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Got it for €25 in Gamestop Athlone second-hand........then went to both Xtra-vision and GAME down the road and was €25 new in both :rolleyes:

Shop around mate, its quite a cheap game nowadays.

Advertisement