Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Visiting Ireland by M/C

• 25-02-2009 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Next summer I am visiting Tipperary on my Pan European. I have seen pictures of a mini garage and fuel pump which I believe are at the end of a pass but I can't remember which one.I have seen it pictured in several magazines but of course I can't find one know Has anyone any idea where I mean and if so could you please tell me where it is located.
    I'm really looking forward to visiting Dingle and riding the Conner Pass again icon_biggrin.gif. If anyone can suggest some good rides out from tipperary it would be much appreciated
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul
    AUDERE EST FACERE
    file.php?avatar=1676_1208529446.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

The best advice I have for you if you want trips to out of the way "interesting" places, is to check out the Irish Photo Rally.

Basically they are points of interest all around the country and the idea is you visit them and take a picture of your bike at them.

Always had nice drives to find them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Rocker66

Thank you that has certainly given me some ideas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

Rocker66 wrote: »
    Thank you that has certainly given me some ideas

It is a great way to see places in the middle of nowhere. Generally you meet locals who are only too keen to chat to all the bikers that show up every weekend to take a picture of a post box, sign post, petrol pump, clock... whatever.

And you will never be too far away to do more than one on a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Rocker66

After hours looking through old copies of Motorcycle Sport & leisure I found the picture of the place that I was looking for.
    it is at the end of the Healy Pass.Now all I have to do is find it on the map.Thank you for your replies

Advertisement