Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Problem

• 25-02-2009 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I am a Vodafone Ready to Go customer and I ordered a Sony Ericsson V640i ten days ago through the Voda website. The order still shows as "processing" when I try to track it.

I called them about 4 days ago and the girl I spoke to said that there is a major problem with their system at the moment and they are not despatching any orders. She said that it should be recified soon and I should receive the phone in about 2 days.

Still nothing!!

I find it a bit strange that Vodafone would have a major problem like this for so long. Has anyone heard of this?

Cheers
    Jason

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

havn't hear it no but give them a bell again and they'll check it, a delay wouldn't take that long at all... Try ringing them and check has the money been debited from your account:)

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shyboy

Thanks a Mill,

I will give them a ring again in the morning, the money was debited from my card within a day.

Cheers
    Jason

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

If the money is gone give them a bell, they'll look after it for you, the money is gone so they'll have a record of it.

Advertisement