Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Norbert Elias & the Civilising Processes

Options
  • 25-02-2009 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, is there anyone else in this module here? Just really stuck on it, don't know what is going on to be honest. Think my saving grace is that I will be attending all tutorials, so 20% for that, and can scrape by the essay and exam. Speaking of which...any news on the essay? Its not due in soon is it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

What year is it and the title of the module?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Well its a Third Year module, but I'm only in 2nd year. Module title is: Norbert Elias, Civilising Process & the Figurational Research Tradition.

There was a reason I didn't want to do it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Mushy wrote: »
    Well its a Third Year module, but I'm only in 2nd year. Module title is: Norbert Elias, Civilising Process & the Figurational Research Tradition.

There was a reason I didn't want to do it!

I graduated last year, so it must only have been introduced this year. I'd recommend that you talk to your classmates and your lecturer. Best of luck!

Advertisement