Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Pistol

Options
  • 25-02-2009 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

I have had a DBoys M4 AEG for a couple of months now, and im just wondering if you lads have any ideas of pistols that would be good to start with?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

I have a KWA glock 18c myself, I think it's kick ass, easy enough to strip down and clean, light and solid, full auto as well :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

pretty much any glock by KWA will be a rock solid piece, they also do a lovely M1911 and one of the nicest USP compacts ive seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Renius

Depends on your budget and personal taste to be honest! Don't be fooled by the allure of full metal pistols as unless they are made by high end brands they can be a bit hit or miss! Also with our weather full metal pistols usually always under perform. KSC and Tokyo Marui make beautiful fully trademarked pistols such as the USP full size and compact, Glocks, M9's, Sigs, Desert Eagles and Socoms etc so any of those would be an excellent purchase. Having said that they are pricey so if it's your first pistol maybe a Kj works (almost always full metal) would be better. But their pistols can be hit or miss. My mate got the P226 and i hate it even though i love P226's! Just feels cheaply made even though it's full metal and has given him all sorts of problems. My KSC ABS Usp full size is a much nicer piece. Just my opinion though!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Ksc or tokyo marui pistols are excellent, a ksc usp would be nice to go with your m4 imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I have too many pistols, ranging from woeful plastic revolvers to TM Desert Eagles and my most used and favoured of the lot is the cheapest: KWA Glock 17. It's cheap, it's reliable, it performs like it's trying to prove something. The damn thing can shoot farther and more accurate than any other pistol I have. It's seen countless skirmishes and almost always been drawn because of that reliability and power. It's comfortable, efficient (2-2.5 mags per gas fill), has a nice firm kick without being too violent and it takes abuse without ever failing.

Cannot be faulted, and that's coming from someone who doesn't like Glocks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

kwa glock 18c
    kwa glock 18c
    kwa glock 18c
    kwa glock 18c
    kwa glock 18c

all the way!!! nice and light, option of full auto, you can get extended 50 round mags and very reliable

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭steevee

yep i'd go with the kwa glock 18c too
    i've dropped mine in streams in mud from trees :eek:a quick clean and oil and its good as new - great pistol:D

Advertisement