Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prince2 certification

Options
  • 25-02-2009 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where in Ireland (preferably Cork) I can do Prince2 training and exams?
    Google seems to be only returning Dublin.

Thanks,

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Dublin for me, If you contact CTI/ESMI I know they do regional courses aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 killian_murphy

check www.c2.ie they run at best price plus they can put you up in hotel also where course runs....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Stuart Manning

Would any one know or recommend a company for Prince2 Certification training for a Belfast based company?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭imogen

Tried to get dates and prices out of C2 - no success. There does not appear to be any schedule Prince2 training in Cork. If anyone knows of any please post!

Thanks

Imogen

Advertisement