Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag Antics

Options
  • 25-02-2009 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I'm going to a stag party in Galway this weekend and I was wondering if anyone could suggest some stag antics?

I was thinking of a stripogram but the guy is pretty quiet and don't want to make a completly show of him (nearly, bit not completly). So I just wanted to throw it out there, other than strapping him to a pole naked, what else could we do? Games, challenges etc.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Clashing of horns with the other stags.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Look for employment

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭vinylbomb

I was on one in Barcelona a fortnight ago.

we got him mullered out of his mind, shaved all the hair from his torso, got him dressed up in a senorita dress and left him to chat to a crowd of prostitutes on las Ramblas who thought he was some competition for their, ahem, product.

Suitable?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Musical chairs.

The eventual winner gets to keep his job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I went to a stag in germany. One of the lads ended up with a prostitue (we were beside a red light district). I guarded his wallet outside.

She asked him what he wanted her to wear and randomly pointed at some costume. Turns out to a dominatrix (sp?) costume. She handcuffed him to the bed and basically abused him (her feet in his mount). At end she gave him oral sex in a 69 position and put on a rubber glove which ended up in his rectum. He told us all this in more graphic detail then this and how it was the best experience ever, while we were eating dinner.

Waste of a good steak that night :mad:

Hope that gives you some ideas OP :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Stanzen

All great sussestions so far......

@ Gummy panda
    A friend of mine had a similar experience when we took him to Edinburgh for his stag. We hired a stripogram that basically abused him in front of all the lads and nearly left him in tears. She was a true professional!

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭JangoFett

I'm going to one in Galway in June/July and we're going deep sea fishing, maybe go-karting or paint balling as well

I'm hoping to find a hen night and combine our debauchery!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

vinylbomb wrote: »
    I was on one in Barcelona a fortnight ago.
    we got him mullered out of his mind, shaved all the hair from his torso, got him dressed up in a senorita dress and left him to chat to a crowd of prostitutes on las Ramblas who thought he was some competition for their, ahem, product.
    Suitable?

Damn tourists.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Royal Seahawk

JangoFett wrote: »
    I'm going to one in Galway in June/July and we're going deep sea fishing, maybe go-karting or paint balling as well

Yeah,it sounds crazy alright....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Stanzen

JangoFett wrote: »

We have the daytime activities sorted. I'm just looking for some pub/ night club antics.

But yes, we'll definitley be getting some hens involved!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement