Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Gold upgrade discount" with O2

• 25-02-2009 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Anyone got any ideas on what I should get,or should I hold on to it(if i can)

I have nokia N95 8 GB at the mo.

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

brian2614 wrote: »
    Anyone got any ideas on what I should get,or should I hold on to it(if i can)

I have nokia N95 8 GB at the mo.

Thanks...
    E66 is lovely:) Have the 8GB myself but the E66 is lovely, wish I had one:L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

It really depends what you want as to whether it's worth upgrading or not. Personally I don't see any phones out there that I would be tempted to upgrade to on a Gold upgrade while renewing my contract for a further 12 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭power2614

Well lads,my contract is not up till jan 2010 as i changed to a O2 clear plan,so if i do get 1 i am only pushing my contract out by a month or so.Understand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

power2614 wrote: »
    Well lads,my contract is not up till jan 2010 as i changed to a O2 clear plan,so if i do get 1 i am only pushing my contract out by a month or so.Understand?
    Fair enough.

What do you want from a phone that you don't have now? What sorta budget do you have?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭power2614

Anything that can beat the n95 8 gb(nothing around at the mo lol)
    Mite just buy a popular fone and then sell it on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Blackdragon

N97 is due out in a few months and looks like a beast.
    Got a N95 8gb myself and the N97 will most likely be my next upgrade

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

N97 is due out in a few months and looks like a beast.
    Got a N95 8gb myself and the N97 will most likely be my next upgrade

Apparently nokia ireland have no plans to release the N97 here. Might have to be an import job so your upgrade would be useless. I wouldnt worry to much yet, its still early days.

Advertisement