Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag Antics...

Options
  • 25-02-2009 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I'm going to a stag party in Galway this weekend and I was wondering if anyone could suggest some stag antics?

I was thinking of a stripogram but the guy is pretty quiet and don't want to make a completly show of him (nearly, bit not completly). So I just wanted to throw it out there, other than strapping him to a pole naked, what else could we do? Games, challenges etc.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭sgthighway

sTAGS SHOULD BE GOOD CRAIC BUT THIS WEEKEND MIGHT BE SLIGHLY BAD TIMING TO BE ACTING THE EJIT AROUND THE STEETS OF gALWAY. aLOT OF THE STUDENTS FROM rag wEEK HAVE STIRED THE **** AND THE gARDAI ARE NOT PUTTING UP WITH MUCH MORE AFTER LAST NIGHT SO TAKE IT EASY.

dO A pUB cRAWL AND ENJOY YOUR TRIP TO gALWAY.

Just looked at the screen here - sorry for leaving Caps Lock on.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Stanzen

We won't be getting rowdy on the streets or anything.

but just wondering, how to they take stripograms in the pubs and night clubs?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

I have never seen a stripogram in a pub here so it's probably not a good idea, landlords might take objection. Rather just go to Paradis Club if you must have strippers ;)

It's not a case that we MUST have strippers, I'd would just like to have the option!:D

What are the reports from the Paradise Club?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,395 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Stanzen wrote: »
    It's not a case that we MUST have strippers, I'd would just like to have the option!:D

What are the reports from the Paradise Club?

bring a fat wallet

• Advertisement

Yeah that was one thing I did hear about it already. Is it the drinks or the dances that are expensive? How much for both?

I was thinking of going there early in the night getting the stag a dance and moving on to the club. Was thinking of the other way around but being pissed in there might not be a good idea........"just one more dance"

Advertisement