Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feeling Old?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Volvoboy.

LOL:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭wylo

I'm 31. Just the other day I found grey hairs.................................... down there. :(
    ouch, not looking forward to that one myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭wylo

I just turned 25 - the big 'quarter of a century'. i know a girl who cried the whole day she turned 25, seriously hysterical like.
    Im glad i dont know your friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭the glass woman

I turn 30 next week.
    Not sure how i feel about that yet...

EDIT: It actually looks old now that i see it written down!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

I never feel old.

You might as well embrace the age you are. No point moaning about it as there is nothing you can do about getting older anyway.

If you think you're old now - imagine how you'll feel in ten years time. Also, there will always be someone older than you to point and laugh at.:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

I'm only ever as old as the woman I feel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Tawfee

I turn 30 next week.
    Not sure how i feel about that yet...

EDIT: It actually looks old now that i see it written down!

30 wasn't half as bad as 29 for some reason....anything with 9 at the end seems to have a finality about it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Naw not really. Funny I feel less "old" now at 41 than I did at 29. :confused: Go figure. I was much less together then and felt more tired in a general way. Had the grey hair on the head at 22, so no change there:D. A few women added to them. In the nethers, well the first grey was only 2 years ago. Now I've got a clump. Very fetching actually. It looks like a big nosed* hero you see on the cover of catherine cookson romance novels. I'm thinking of calling the old chap "Heathcliff".

*obviously. This is the interweb where all men make donkeys ashamed...

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

Aren't 1 cent coins very fiddly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Into my 40's here and no problem with it at all

* lying swine * :rolleyes:

Seriously doesn't bother me because if it did , I would be lying through my teeth and saying I was ...29 ....ish .....maybe .

Point being you are the age you are ,enjoy the fruits of your wisdom .This is hollywood ,were anything is possible and remember, people only fart in real life - not Hollywood .

This is Hollywood right ? :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

00112984 wrote: »
    Aren't 1 cent coins very fiddly?
    I wouldn't know. I'm rich.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭NibNib

34 here...

I thought it wasn't that long ago when I was still in my twenties. Where did the time go??? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Back in my day we had compact discs and colour television. It's all we needed.

Well laaadedaaa!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Volvoboy I propose two solutions to you:

- stop working as a taxi driver, it seems to turn them all into grouchy old gits.

- change your username to VolvoOAP

:)

Advertisement