Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premier Suites Galway

Options
  • 25-02-2009 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi all,

new to this but i was just wondering, i will be staying in the premier suites galway in a few days and i'm wondering if anybody has heard what they are like. There are no pictures available online, and i'm curious what the layout is or the set up they have there.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Its like a big chicken house with candles and gothic decor. You sleep on straw bales and they push your breakfast under your door with a coal shovel.

You'll love it...

'cptr

No idea - I didn't even know it existed and had to google it to figure out it used to be the Ryan.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I had to google it too, all I could find was this www.premiersuitesgalway.com/facilities.php

Advertisement