Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your opinions on Gamesnash

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

the thread is entitled your opinions on gamesash and thats what im doing, so if you dont like my opinion thats your choice, im clearly stating there price difference compared to play.

You are entitled to your opinion..

Here's mine... i have bought numerous titles from gamesnash and they have always been on time. Play.com take an age to deliver. If you want to wait 2 weeks (more in most cases) then shop there. I want mine in flash time so i shop at gamesnash. I feel you are a minority here and doubt your opinion will change the minds of many.
    The price difference is what it is... if you wish not to pay their prices then so be it.
    It's really good of gamesnash to take the time to answer all our questions here no matter how retarded they may be.

Well played Gamesnash... keep up the good service

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

what's the story with ghostbusters pat?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Roar wrote: »
    what's the story with ghostbusters pat?
    Well I believe the story is about 5 people includinding your character who go ghost hunting with proton stream shooting backpacks. Rediculous really and itll never be a success :pac:

sorry:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Right folks, Gamesnashe.ie now have their very own commercial interactive forum. Linkeh. I'm closing this and any queries can go over there in future. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement