Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a particular shop in the city, do you know where it is

Options
  • 25-02-2009 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Anybody know anywhere in cork that sells 'gangsta' tracksuits. I'm looking for a white puffy one.....

And yes it is for a fancy dress

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭LiNgWiStIkZ

Anybody know anywhere in cork that sells 'gangsta' tracksuits. I'm looking for a white puffy one.....

And yes it is for a fancy dress

Never sure of the street names but bear with me. You know Dunnes in North Main Street? Right across from that, there's a hardware shop. A few shops down there's an internet cafe (not area 51) and next to that is a clothes shop. They sell stuff like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Hallmark? They have costumes upstairs, I'm sure they have something along those lines. Thereis or was a costume place on Pope's Quay I think, let me check that though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

MAD?

Try TK-Maxx too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Yeah past that shop a few times seems the place to sell them alright.

Never sure of the street names but bear with me. You know Dunnes in North Main Street? Right across from that, there's a hardware shop. A few shops down there's an internet cafe (not area 51) and next to that is a clothes shop. They sell stuff like that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

In the english market there is a gangsta store which sells them huge chains and ill lookin tracksuits!have a wander around there and you will find the store!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Vinta81 wrote: »
    MAD?

Yes, very :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

Oh yeah, Rave Cave isn't it?

TK-MAXX sell all kinds of ridiculous to slightly less ridiclous clothing, you're bound to find something in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

On an off topic note, love the username OP.

On topic: I know a fella that gets all this amercian clothing, hockey jerseys and the like, in a place on north main st. Probably the place already mentioned though.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭up them Schteps

Yeah I think I know the street you are on about. By Le Cheile?

• Advertisement

Yeah I think I know the street you are on about. By Le Cheile?

Not great with shop names either:P

It's on the street as if you're going up to the hospital. The internet cafe is also usually extremely dark inside, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

isnt there an ali g type outfit shop next to currans, off north main street, im pretty sure there is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Adelaide St. I think it's called

Advertisement