Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possibly Worst Song Ever??

Options
  • 25-02-2009 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,783 ✭✭✭✭

Im usually a fan of Chris Cornell but this song is really taking the biscuit...Worst song ive heard in years if not ever :eek:

OPINIONS?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

callaway92 wrote: »
    Im usually a fan of Chris Cornell but this song is really taking the biscuit...Worst song ive heard in years if not ever :eek:

OPINIONS?

Yup Cornell has officially sold out :( such a shame like he used to be my hero! :mad: :(

Apparantly his new stuff is a lot more 'rockier' live but this album is just gonna be a joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭fillmore jive

yeha i think he's over the hill at this stage. what he did with soundgraden was only genius, and there were a few gems on the first solo album and the audioslave debut, but since then he doesn't really seem to be relevant any more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Don't see what the big deal is with working with Timbaland anyway....does a few drum loops and throws in a few "yeahs".....meh :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭dead air

I am dismayed. That's all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

callaway92 wrote: »
    Worst song ever?
    You clearly havn't heard anything from U2 lately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

FearDark wrote: »

Or Richie Kavanagh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Or Richie Kavanagh.

At least Richie kept it real :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭30txsbzmcu2k9w

He went from this

to that. :eek: I'm shocked frankly. Age is a terrible thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Glassheart

Let's not turn this into another U2 bashing thread.It's beyond ****ing boring at this stage...:rolleyes:

These new Cornell songs have been floating around the net for about six months.The release date has been pushed back several times.
    It's terrible seeing him resort to this in the pursuit of success.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Just watched it on Youtube..and am splitting my sides..hilarious...:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Glassheart

Have you seen the Verizon commercial he did with Timbaland last year?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

I remember Jeff Ament (of Pearl Jam) was asked about Cornell's 'new direction' and he said something along the lines of "I know...we're worried. I hope he's okay". I mean, when youur own friends are calling your new stuff stuff sh*t, maybe it's time to reconsider?

'Have you seen the Verizon commercial he did with Timbaland last year?!!'

Good god!! Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse... :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Va4vXDdjgw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Ouch this hurts bad... i mean Audioslave were one of my favorites, three amazing albums

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

its aite...worst song ever is that aqua one

its aite...worst song ever is that aqua one

With your spelling of alright, you seem to be the kind of person Cornell is aiming his new music at... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

"My Ding-a-ling" by Chuck Berry has to be a contender, if not, then the winner. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Meh! It's not really my thing, but if that's the direction Cornell wants to take, let him at it. At least he's trying something new.

:rolleyes: Clearly, neither have you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Rigsby wrote: »
    "My Ding-a-ling" by Chuck Berry has to be a contender, if not, then the winner. :rolleyes:

Oh dear me, thats on my ipod :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Ah Good Jaysus... Do none of you remember that freakin ''Crazy Frog'' thing and the endless 'hit' singles it had??? Yeesh, no accounting for taste. And just to get to me more, the bollox that created that ''Crazy Frog'' is apparently worth something like £20m... There's hope for us all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement