Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency Services Forum missing?

Options
  • 25-02-2009 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭

The emergency services forum isnt showing up under the soc heading.

No idea what the problemis but just said i should advise ye! :D
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

QUICK RING 999

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Ah its there alright but not showing up.
    Mods, you can close this thread if you wish, someone else posted over in helpdesk, didnt think of putting it there myself!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

They're using unmarked forums now to try and catch us doing naughty stuff...

Go Nog!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Steve wrote: »
    They're using unmarked forums now to try and catch us doing naughty stuff...

Go Nog!

:D

I saw an "unmarked" Garda van the other day and when I got up close it had a sign lying on the dash saying Garda Vehicle. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

QUICK RING 999

its 112 damn it!!!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

It hadnt had a post in a month or two so I retired it because one of the ex-mods (an officer now) asked me to protect some of the identities of people who had been silly enough to post their names and contact details on it.

Seemed like a reasonable request. I'm actually astonished you noticed to be honest :)

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1023

Quite active, certainly not idle for a month anyway. Are you referring to one of the threads there maybe, rather than the forum itself?

As per Seamus, it'll reappear under the Soc heading post reboot.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Oh dear.

Sir DeV: May I be so bold as to ask you to read that PM again? Click the link. You'll see the forum that I asked to be deleted. I had no intention for you to remove the entire Emergency Services category from public view.

Humbly yours,

Me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

DeVore wrote: »
    It hadnt had a post in a month or two so I retired it because one of the ex-mods (an officer now) asked me to protect and serve some of the identities of people who had been silly enough to post their names and contact details on it.

Seemed like a reasonable request. I'm actually astonished you noticed to be honest :)

DeV.

Fixed :D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Sorry PSNI, there is no direct link from the public forum to the admin system and I mis-identified the forum in our interface. Regi says "oops" :p

Will sort it now.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It's alright DeV, I fixed it yesterday.

And yes, the admin cp is a little bit irritating in its almost flat layout of forums.

Advertisement