Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Look FF Web site

Options
  • 25-02-2009 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,662 ✭✭✭

288txjl.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭SeanW

Lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,077 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Nice to see that they've finally decided to be truthful with the electorate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Martyr

lol

would be quality site, sir.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

FIANNA FOIL :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

That my friend deserves thanks :cool:

Oh, and before I forget: +1000 to your OP :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

yoshytoshy wrote: »
    FIANNA FOIL :pac:

No need to replace letters, yoshytoshy - just leave out the fada.....

FIANNA FAIL

BTW, it's only obvious that it's an FF project if it costs a fortune, has been paid for, doesn't do what's required, is eventually scrapped, and the guy whose decision it was to commission it gets let go with a huge golden handshake and a full pension.......

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    No need to replace letters, yoshytoshy - just leave out the fada.....

FIANNA FAIL

BTW, it's only obvious that it's an FF project if it costs a fortune, has been paid for, doesn't do what's required, is eventually scrapped, and the guy whose decision it was to commission it gets let go with a huge golden handshake and a full pension.......

Epic FAIL at that:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭mumhaabu

How ironic that we have that idiot Micheal Martin in google ads in the corner.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Ironically, I find that re-design closer to the truth!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Dannyboy83

FPMSL :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

Liam Byrne wrote: »

Or, in the case of a certain Minister from the south east, is kept on to f**k up something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

Thats very good

On a serious note, its a disgrace this went to a US agency (Bluestate Design, in Washington DC i think is the agency).

FF preach buy Irish but they have no problem shopping abroad themselves...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

I got an email off of that crettin. Apparently he's taking suggestions from the little runt on the street now.

Either that or Gmail's spam filter has died a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Mr.Micro

10% satisfied with Govt performance

A new national opinion poll shows that just o10% of voters are satisfied with the Government's performance, and that more than 50% are in favour of an immediate General Election.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/0226/poll.html

The arrogance of FF thinking that it as the Government can fix the economy when it was they who helped to get us into this mire. As a country we could not just ( I use the word loosely) have an economic banking crisis, no we had to have a massive banking crony driven scandal as well. FF a new website, how about take the hint and let us have a new Government?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

I got an email off of that crettin.

If you are speaking of a Government Minister, I'm afraid you'll need to be more specific as to which cretin. :D

Cowardly Cowen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 scrumplod

Solyad wrote: »
    Thats very good

On a serious note, its a disgrace this went to a US agency (Bluestate Design, in Washington DC i think is the agency).

FF preach buy Irish but they have no problem shopping abroad themselves...

Worse than that it used to be an Irish company so they've actually replaced an irish companuy with an american one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭nuttz

Mr.Micro wrote: »
    A new national opinion poll shows that just o10% of voters are satisfied with the Government's performance, and that more than 50% are in favour of an immediate General Election.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/0226/poll.html

The arrogance of FF thinking that it as the Government can fix the economy when it was they who helped to get us into this mire. As a country we could not just ( I use the word loosely) have an economic banking crisis, no we had to have a massive banking crony driven scandal as well. FF a new website, how about take the hint and let us have a new Government?

You seem to forget that it was the people of this democratic republic that elected these people to represent us.

I am disulussioned when I flick over to the BBC or Channel 4/Sky and see the the contrast in reporting, even though the **** is hitting the fan the same way over there and up north.

nuttz wrote: »
    You seem to forget that it was the people of this democratic republic that elected these people to represent us......

.... on the basis that times were good and everything was gravy, ergo, the country wasn't in trouble.

There were other parties saying at the time that there's significant job loses to be worried about and that a recession was coming.
    I know people who were in trades who are now unemplouyed. They voted FF at the time because "times (are) good" as they said. I can remember shortly after the election Bertie came out and said that the Celtic tiger was slowing down and was perhaps over.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭nuttz

.... on the basis that times were good and everything was gravy, ergo, the country wasn't in trouble.

I don't remember there being a clause on the ballot paper for good times and bad, but sure I never heard that as a complaint at the time either. Nor did I see the opposition raise that as a legal issue?

The people voted, (not for my candidate), but they voted, and we are stuck with them until there is a competent replacement as deemed by the electorate of this state when there is an election.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

You seem to forget that it was the people of this democratic republic that elected these people to represent us.

I am disulussioned when I flick over to the BBC or Channel 4/Sky and see the the contrast in reporting, even though the **** is hitting the fan the same way over there and up north.

Nice the way you get the little FF mantra that things are bad all over, it is a global problem. :rolleyes:

I am not allowed discuss …

Fianna fail are liars like most politicians ,but they've ran out of juice now and have nowhere to hide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

how could they possibly make such a crap website

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

There were other parties saying at the time that there's significant job loses to be worried about and that a recession was coming.

none of the main parties were flagging that there was a major recession coming back at the time of the general election ( i'm guessing that none of them wanted to be seen to talk down the economy .. which would not have gained them votes )

some of the parties were calling for cuts to/removal of stamp duty.. which could have inflated the bubble even further.

If i am not mistaken in the lead up to the last election the polls were showing that FF were going to lose up until about 3 weeks beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Mr.Micro

So in reality we should all sit tight and trust in this FF led Government no matter what? Look what happened in Iceland, the last Government resigned due to public pressure, and I presume that Government was voted in democratically as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement