Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DRS1100 Camera ...

• 25-02-2009 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

This one.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

ebay option

Maplin option wont ship direct

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Thanks for those links. Hoping for something a little cheaper though.

I would suggest changing to a different type to try get a better offer.

Was basing my search on a recommendation but I guess I'll have to go see if anyone can suggest anything else in the relevant forum.

Cheers

I would suggest one maplin have. Can store 18 hours on a 2gb card. Works on batteries [2 X AAA] or a 12v charger which both are supplied. Its €61.99. Certainly cheaper than the one you were originally looking for but i suppose it depends what spec you want. Worth a look tho

• Advertisement

davton wrote: »
    I would suggest one maplin have. Can store 18 hours on a 2gb card. Works on batteries [2 X AAA] or a 12v charger which both are supplied. Its €61.99. Certainly cheaper than the one you were originally looking for but i suppose it depends what spec you want. Worth a look tho
    Feel free to link :)

Random wrote: »
    Feel free to link :)

i would have but its not on their site :rolleyes:

il have a look round one sec

Cheers ... I can go searching for cameras but if you know of one that's pretty good then happy with a recommendation.

Basically looking for something that's not full of wires (max 1 wire to the cig lighter).
    I want the quality on it to be pretty good. e.g. if I'm in an accident for example I'd like to be able to make out the reg of the car in front and what happened etc.
    Ideally some sort of memory card :)

Advertisement