Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Adding Friends on Xbox live?

• 26-02-2009 12:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭

Just wondering is there a limit to the number of friends you can have on xbox live?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

100 is your lot.
    After that it's just showing off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

i have 9 friends on xbl, 5 of who i have no idea who they are

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭smooch71

gino85 wrote: »
    i have 9 friends on xbl, 5 of who i have no idea who they are

Same as that, I have about 10 "friends" who just out of the blue asked me to add them.

I've never actually played with them at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭joe123

Well from the fifa/Street fighter boards ive alot who I dont know. Would be handy if people mentioned on their profile what boards username they have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Im the same. Few randomers few real friend. And few of boards who ive never got round to playing with

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I was one of those people that never understood how people could hit the limit, surely no one had that many friends blah blah blah.

But between people I KNOW (irl), Boardsies, people I've played with regularly (met through games) and people from EG, my list is always full. Then I end up having to cull one or two people that I don't play with as much, or aren't online much, to make a space for someone else. Might seem like a lot of people, and sure I don't know them all as well, but it means I can usually find people to have a game with.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

You can kind of have access to more than 100 on your friends list as you can access "freinds of freinds" now. So you can join games with poeple from your freinds freinds list but who are not actually on your own freinds list, if that makes any sense? :confused:

Advertisement