Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCDents

Options
  • 26-02-2009 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭

Hey I ordered tickets to digitalism this friday , got an Confirmation e-mail from WorldPay , Just curious if I produce a copy of the e-mail at the door will they let me in? Am I ment to recieve or pickup tickets on campus?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

TDOie wrote: »
    Hey I ordered tickets to digitalism this friday , got an Confirmation e-mail from WorldPay , Just curious if I produce a copy of the e-mail at the door will they let me in? Am I ment to recieve or pickup tickets on campus?

I think it says on the e-mail to bring the confirmation to the door?

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gingy

Was looking on the UCDents website today and was pretty disappointed. A few weeks ago, there were loads of gigs and events lined up, now that the SU are winding down there's nothing coming up! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭sportswear

yeah apparently you bring it to the door.

Advertisement